Monday, November 14, 2011

Leaving tomorrow

One of the hardest things is to leave one's family, esp. younger kids, and leave the country. Although, Haiti is not very far away re: distance, at least. But it's good for them to know they are capable of doing things without me sometimes! Even for 1 week.

Well, I and 8 others leave in the morning......ready or not......My first challenge is dealing with not 1, but 2 plane rides tomorrow (I have a fear of flying, you see...)

4 comments:

  1. We will pray your fears are calmed. That you can cope with whatever things you have come up with, and that they would work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also it would be nice to be able to subscribe to your blog posts. In that way when you post something new, I get an email. I am not sure how this is done, but I can't find a subscribe button like I have seen on other blogs. I can subscribe to responses to this comment, but not to new blog posts by you. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brad, your prayers worked.
    Also, I think there's a follow button at the top of the blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok It was just my slow work internet. I am a follower now!

    ReplyDelete